We did it. My thanks to all of you for believing in my grimdark dream.
So let’s to business shall we:
* Text is done, barring final editing and any playtesting changes
* We are currently toiling away at the DCC conversion, there’s some tricky parts involving magic item conversion since some spells don’t exist in DCC, but it should be alright.
* Major art pieces have been commissioned, but we are still in the process of contacting additional artists to fill out the roster. Suggestions can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Uyu-Yadmogh has a whopping 184 hit points as a result of your backing, so practice rolling natural 20s.
* Screaming Caverns needs to be written for the deluxe PDF. The outline is done. I am starting on introduction this week.
Time to get busy. Have a great weekend everyone!